As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic Diaz Hair Studio has been closed to clients since the 31st December 2020. We will be re-opening on the 12th April 2021 (Hurrah!). We would like to share with our clients a summary of the existing and additional procedures we will be following, and what our clients can do, to keep us all safe, in line with government guidance.
What we will be doing:
- Limiting the number of staff working in the salon at any one time.
- Only one client per member of staff in the salon at any one time.
- Appointments only.
- Due to the limited size of our premises, clients will not be permitted to wait in the salon.
- We will be carrying out additional regular cleaning of the salon.
- We will be carrying out additional disinfection of handles, furniture and surfaces that clients may come into contact with.
- We have additional procedures in place to disinfect equipment before/after each client.
- We are allowing extra time between appointments in order to carry out disinfection procedures.
- Hand sanitiser is available to clients.
- Staff will be wearing freshly laundered overalls each day.
- Staff will be wearing a face mask and full face visor at all times when dealing with clients
- We will not be providing clients with any catering or reading matter (customers may bring their own).
What we ask our clients to do:
- Make an appointment in advance, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide us with contact details and confirm that we can retain these in order to contact you for infection control.
- Do not come to the salon if you, or a member of your household, or support bubble, has symptoms of coronavirus or is self-isolating.
- If having a dry cut, please wash your hair before coming to the salon.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time.
- Please do not bring accompanying persons with you, as they will not be allowed to wait inside the premises.
- Do not enter the premises until invited to do so by a member of staff.
- Wear a mask at all times when inside the salon.
- Hang up your own coat, and make use of hand sanitiser provided when entering the premises.
- When inside the salon please follow the guidance of staff at all times.
- Maintain social distancing whenever possible.
- Please make payment by contactless credit or debit card whenever possible.
- Please leave the premises immediately after your appointment has ended.
- Be patient with us: we have never been in this situation before.